Friday, August 19, 2011

Mahesh's Dookudu music launched



Music albums of Mahesh Babu’s much waited Dookudu were unveiled at the special launch ceremony held at Shilpa Kala Vedika on Thursday, August 18, 2011. Mahesh Babu, the film’s heroine Samantha, director Srinu Vytla, Brahmananandam, writers Gopi Mohan and Kona Venkat and music director Taman from the film’s cast and crew attended the function. Rajamouli was the chief guest and he unveiled the CD albums and handed over to director Sukumar. Mahesh Babu’s wife Namrata also graced the ceremony. Dil Raju, Adishesagiri Rao, Rahul Nambiar and others were also present.
Mahesh Babu
"As you know, I never speak much on stage before my film’s release.
But now I feel to express my feelings about the movie. Director Sreenu Vytla has put his blood into the movie. Working with him is a great experience. His brand of entertainment coupled with Taman's fantastic music will be liked by one and all. Samantha is perfect co-star and she looks good in the film. We are releasing the movie next month," Mahesh Babu cheered up his fans with this brief but sweet speech.
Sreenu Vytla
"Superstar Krishna has been my inspiration and I have always treated Mahesh Babu as a brother.  So I have responsibility to make this film a very special and I am sure it will appeal to you," Sreenu Vytla said.
Samantha
"I am big fan of Mahesh Babu. My dream has come true. I am eagerly waiting for the release."
Brahmanandam
"Dookudu will definitely run 200 days. Or even more.  He shows his power in the movie and he looks completely different. Mahesh also has done very good comedy in the movie. As you know, Srinu Vytla always gives me great characters and in this film too he designed a superb role for me."

No comments:

Post a Comment