Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Andhra Pradesh CM K Rosaiah resigns

Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister K Rosaiah on Wednesday announced his decision to step down from his post citing his poor health.
"I quit from the post of Chief Minister. It is not politically motivated. I have carried forward the agenda set by the late chief minister YS Rajashekhar Reddy," said Rosaiah in Hyderabad on Wednesday.
Claiming that he did not belong to any group in the Congress, Rosaiah said that he was satisfied with his work.
Andhra Pradesh CM K Rosaiah resigns
"I served the party like a soldier. I worked to the satisfaction of the people of Andhra Pradesh. If I have hurt anybody or done anything wrong, it has not been not deliberate," he said.
Refusing to name his successor, he said that the decision to name his successor would be taken by the Congress High Command. He added that he was not quitting politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment